NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Blue and orange led blink on Bamboo Spark. Transfer is failing :-( HELP??

Bamboo Spark, Bamboo Slate, Bamboo Folio
AndreasL

Blue and orange led blink on Bamboo Spark. Transfer is failing :-( HELP??

Postby AndreasL » Wed 7. Jun 2017, 15:00

My Bamboo Spark isn't able to transfer my work.
I've tried some things, but the only thing the app says is: "Transfer failed"
The led indicators are blinking blue and orange. At first I thought the memory was ful, so I made a back-up just in case and then cleared the memory.
I can't make any new notes either. I charged the battery; the orange led is solid when the device is connected to the usb cable. I'm not sure if the battery is charged to 100%, but I've tried different cables and nothing changes.

When it's ON, the led lights just keep on blinking....I have no idea what to do :-(

wacom1

Re: Blue and orange led blink on Bamboo Spark. Transfer is failing :-( HELP??

Postby wacom1 » Thu 8. Jun 2017, 07:29

Can you pair it with your mobile device ? That might provide more info. Otherwise it sounds like a hardware issue and you should contact our support for repair options in your region.

AndreasL

Postby AndreasL » Thu 8. Jun 2017, 08:09

Hi, yes, I can pair it with my phone and with my Asus Zenpad. The Inkspace app sees it and I can follow the procedure. After that it says I can take my first note. But nothing else is possible and when I press the round button to transfer the app just says: "Transfer failed" and that's it.
It keeps on blinking blue and orange.

Isn't there a reset method (some kind of sequence maybe) I can try?

I contacted Wacom Support as well, but right now I can't find my serial number.

AndreasL

Postby AndreasL » Fri 9. Jun 2017, 06:21

I received instructions from Wacom Support to reset the internal memory and it worked!

Return to “Smartpads”