NEW tablet drivers 6.3.20-7 for Windows and 6.3.20-11 for OSX released, see a short list. For full release notes uses the link below the driver on the download page.

for Windows: Fixed several problems after waking from sleep Issue with simultanious pen and touch. Resolve problem with touch issúe on Win8 and various other bugs. Added option to adjuste LED brightness on Intuos Pro.

NOTE: A Windows Security dialog is displayed when installing the Universal Serial Bus driver which is a part of the Wacom driver installation package. Please select the 'Install' button on the Windows Security dialog to complete the driver installation.

for OSX: Resolved several problems after wakeup from sleep, some issue with touch offset, Express key problem in Illustrator. Three finger drag not working

NOTE: When you are using a pen with Mac OS X 10.12, your lines might be wavy. What we are doing about it: Wacom Engineers are currently working with Apple to resolve this issue.

Nib wear

Bamboo Stylus (all flavors), Fineline, Intuos Creative Stylus,
Knasibas

Nib wear

Postby Knasibas » Mon 30. Jan 2017, 14:58

Hi, I just purchased the new intuos pro medium a little more than a week ago, and I've already gone through three nibs. It seems that the plastic of the nibs isn't really suited for the texture of the tablet, and at this rate I'm going to have to buy a new set of nibs something like twice a month.
I think this is completely unacceptable. Right now I don't even dare draw with too much pressure because of the extra wear, and that makes my art suffer as a result. How am I supposed to enjoy drawing and painting if I'm worrying about wear every time I put the pen to the surface?

Return to “Stylus”