NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Wacom intous 5 no light and not responding

Bamboo Stylus (all flavors), Fineline, Intuos Creative Stylus,
LCredidio

Wacom intous 5 no light and not responding

Postby LCredidio » Tue 16. May 2017, 10:12

Hi there,

This morning my Wacom Intous 5 I bought in 2012 isn't responding. No lights coming up and no cursor. I've a feeling the the cable stopped working. It looks like that my laptop can't recognise the device either (that it is not installed). Any emergency solutions? Is there any Wacom centre for me to go in London to try to sort this out? Is there a wireless system I could buy instead of cable? Please let me know your thoughts. Many thanks,

Letty

wacom1

Re: Wacom intous 5 no light and not responding

Postby wacom1 » Wed 17. May 2017, 08:32

If the light is off, it means the tablet is not getting power - which can be a problem with the cable, the connector or the computer not recognizing the hardware. - So check the cable, try another USB port. The Intuos5 can be connected with the wireless kit (there is a compartment for that in the back), but you still need a cable connection to charge the battery. If possible use another cable (the tablet has a standard MiniUSB port, but rather narrow plastic around it and most regular USB cables won't fit). We have no service center in London, there might be Wacom dealers with a fitting cable.

Return to “Stylus”