NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Pen Nibs

Bamboo Stylus (all flavors), Fineline, Intuos Creative Stylus,
thinkstudios

Pen Nibs

Postby thinkstudios » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 05:25

I just watched a video on Aaron Rutten's YouTube channel on how to change the pen nibs on a Wacom Stylus. Well I did everything he said but what happens is the pen nib on my pen keeps on falling out! Is there any solution to this?

wacom1

Re: Pen Nibs

Postby wacom1 » Tue 27. Dec 2016, 13:30

What tablet/stylus model do you have ? Usually tablets come with several type of nibs: standard nibs, felt nins, stroke nibs etc. Do all type of nibs fall out ? Could be that the nibs are too thin, or they do not stick. Then you would either need to get the pen or the nibs replaced.

Return to “Stylus”