New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Software Wacom no longer detects my tablet from the Creator Update

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
AegisFalcon

Software Wacom no longer detects my tablet from the Creator Update

Postby AegisFalcon » Thu 20. Apr 2017, 21:20

Hello everyone,

Since the Creator Update of Windows my tablet Intuos Art is no longer recognized on the software which prevents me to manage the options.

It is written on "Wacom desktop center" that the driver is up to date but no device is connected. In wacom tablet properties it tells me that the driver can not be found. In place of all this Windows installed me "Windows Ink".

I would love to use my tablet completely because there I can not handle the pressure. Thank you for your help

wacom1

Re: Software Wacom no longer detects my tablet from the Creator Update

Postby wacom1 » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 08:28

I would first unplug and replug the tablet, then use the Wacom Desktop Center -> Backup Settings -> Reset Settings option to force the driver to search again for the tablet. - If that fails, go to device manager and look for indicated problems. If it looks ok, but problem remains: Unplug the tablet, uninstall the driver, remove any Wacom entries in device manager (including HID Compliant mouse, if the properties mention Wacom). Then restart Windows, attach the tablet and install the latest driver. - The Windows Ink workbench is show in the new Win10 version, if a pen/touch devices is detected. When the tablet driver is running, you can turn off 'use Windows Ink' in the drivers mapping panel.

Return to “Apps and Services”