New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Sync problem with Bamboo Spark Inkspace app

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
wacom1

Re: Sync problem with Bamboo Spark Inkspace app

Postby wacom1 » Wed 12. Jul 2017, 12:42

If data gets lost in the transfer from a Spark to the Inkspace App, something is not ok with that unit - perhaps some bad memory chip. It is not normal. If you see this, contact technical support to get the unit repaired or exchanged.

iilvlii

Postby iilvlii » Tue 18. Jul 2017, 21:15

I confirm that I also loose some pages during synchronization from time to time. According to my observations the pages may be lost just after they are downloaded. I can remember that I saw some downloaded pages for very short time (less than a second), and then they disappeared. Once I downloaded 4 pages and everything was fine. Then I merged these pages, and all disappeared (this made me really angry). So, maybe the problem is not in the synchronization itself, but in the android app quality (nevertheless, entire system doesn't work as expected, which made it rather useless).

ninja007

Postby ninja007 » Sat 22. Jul 2017, 21:19

wacom1 wrote:If data gets lost in the transfer from a Spark to the Inkspace Up, something is not ok with that unit - perhaps some bad memory chip. It is not normal. If you see this, contact technical support to get the unit repaired or exchanged.

Is there any prompt solution for such problem?

lizardb0y

Postby lizardb0y » Tue 1. Aug 2017, 10:00

The problem is still there, and I see iOS users having similar issues so it's not just Android. I still lose notes with frustrating regularity. I have had improvment by turning off "Background sync" in the Inkspace app and spending the 5-10 minutes typically needed for each sync, keeping my phone active and unlocked until a) Inkspace finally recognises that the Spark exists, and b) some minutes after that when Inkspace actually starts syncing notes.

Time for an update Wacom. What are you doing about this?

marcol

Postby marcol » Wed 11. Oct 2017, 09:08

There is clearly a design fault in this product.
It's only a waste of money if I can't rely it when I take notes!!!!

Really really disappointed.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Wed 11. Oct 2017, 09:49

The Spark will deletes notes from the device only after successful transfer to the Inkspace App. If transfer fails, the notes are still in Spark memory and can be transfered again. - If notes disappear without successful transfer to your mobile device, the Spark has a hardware problem and needs repair.

Return to “Apps and Services”