NEW tablet drivers 6.3.21-10 for Windows and 6.3.21-8 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Main change is support for the new Cintiq Pro 16 model and a new 'Wacom echo' feature for MobileStudio Pro.

for Windows: Fixed several problems related to touch on display tablets. Last update for an issue with transferring paper sketches or sketching in Inkspace

for OSX: Wavy lines problem fixed polus a number of other issues fixed or improved.

Sync problem with Bamboo Spark Inkspace app

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
mosheC2017

Sync problem with Bamboo Spark Inkspace app

Postby mosheC2017 » Wed 25. Jan 2017, 05:50

I have been using the Bamboo Spark for about 6 months. The way I use it is by takin notes all day long, at lectures. When back at home, the sync works, but misses pages. Somtimes many pages. I tried several ways to take nores. 1 take note on a page, then press the page botton and initiate a new page and so on. Then I tried to write a long note, and then split it in pages. But it missed syncing the note. Customer support only suggested reseting, which I did, but no avail. I use the Inkspace app in android.

Any thoughts?

wacom1

Re: Sync problem with Bamboo Spark Inkspace app

Postby wacom1 » Wed 25. Jan 2017, 07:59

If you have Android 6, make sure to turn On 'location based services'. There is a known bug in Android, whether Bluetooth connections intermittently stop, don't see a BT devices etc. This could cause such a sync problem as well.

Return to “Apps and Services”