NEW tablet driver 6.3.22-3 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Problem mit modifiers on keyboard getting stuck was fixed.

New version for for Windows 6.3.22-6: Fixed various problems - f.e. pen not working after start or return from sleep.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

use of pressure lost when install Wacom EK Remote in Adobe Animate CC on Surface Book

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
MovingMonkey

use of pressure lost when install Wacom EK Remote in Adobe Animate CC on Surface Book

Postby MovingMonkey » Sat 4. Feb 2017, 14:02

Hi,
So this issue concerns an interaction between 3 players:
- Wacom EK Remote drivers
- Surface Book running Windows 10 Pro
- Adobe Animate CC

So, I've been working fine on Adobe Illustrator - pressure sensitivity working nicely with the Wacom EK Remote. Then I start working in Animate and although the 'Use Pressure' option is available and clickable, the pressure sensitivity just isn't working. I realised that Animate is Wintab based/reliant (and Illustrator isn't), so I downloaded and probably reloaded the Wintab drivers. The great news was that the pressure sensitivity in Animate started working! The bad news was that the Wacom EK Remote was completely disabled. So I reinstalled the Wacom EK Remote drivers and ... yep, the pressure sensitivity in Animate stopped working again.

I've posted this to Microsoft too.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Return to “Apps and Services”