New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Inkspace - Losing all notes after relog

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
damian151614

Inkspace - Losing all notes after relog

Postby damian151614 » Sat 11. Mar 2017, 11:58

I have a question.
Does inkspace app storage notes offline? When I create a note and sync with Android app, I'm unable to sync it with PC app.
Moreover, when I log out from the app, I loose all notes after logging in.

wacom1

Re: Inkspace - Losing all notes after relog

Postby wacom1 » Fri 31. Mar 2017, 12:25

There is an option in the App settings to sync with Inkspace. When this is active and you log out, you don't see the local notes. Disable the setting and local files are available.

rkuipers

Postby rkuipers » Tue 27. Jun 2017, 18:54

I have a similar problem: I just lost all my notes from 2016 after I logged in into the Wacom cloud. How can I reach my old notes of which I am sure there are in stored in the Wacom cloud?

Or is my problem related to the Wacom Cloud update and will they be available again you guys are done updating the cloud environment?

The concept of Wacom Sparc is great; but I am getting tired of losing all my notes over and over again.

wacom1

Postby wacom1 » Mon 3. Jul 2017, 11:50

You should be able to access all your data through the Inkspace App, when using the latest version. The Inkspace webportal for collaboration between devices is not ready yet.

rkuipers

Postby rkuipers » Wed 16. Aug 2017, 18:26

wacom1 wrote:You should be able to access all your data through the Inkspace App, when using the latest version. The Inkspace webportal for collaboration between devices is not ready yet.

After receiving the e-mail that the Inkspace webportal is available again I logged in to check my old notes. Unfortunately all notes from before 22 May 2017 are gone. Where did they go? Can I request a backup restore or I am just ******?.

Return to “Apps and Services”