NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Support Emails

Inkspace, Marketplace, Bamboo Paper, sign pro PDF, etc
Rockfax

Support Emails

Postby Rockfax » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 14:37

Do Wacom respond to support emails?

I have numerous problems with my Wacom mouse and pen (which I have posted about on these forums) and sent two support emails but not had anything other than the automated responses.

It would be useful to know if sending these emails is a waste of time.

wacom1

Re: Support Emails

Postby wacom1 » Fri 31. Mar 2017, 12:30

After sending an email to support, you should get a confirmation email and Case number. So you know that we have received it. Normally emails should be answered in 1-2 days (excluding weekends, public holidays etc), but sometimes it takes a bit longer.

Rockfax

Re: Support Emails

Postby Rockfax » Fri 31. Mar 2017, 12:36

Thank you. I did send to support emails without reply for a couple for weeks but, after posting this thread, I got a reply and have had a useful correspondence with someone from Wacom support since then.

Return to “Apps and Services”