New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Intuos medium and bamboo pen recognition issue

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
orianne28

Intuos medium and bamboo pen recognition issue

Postby orianne28 » Sun 12. Mar 2017, 13:26

Hi!

I possess two tablets, a bamboo pen and touch and an intuos 5. I have the intuos since two years now and three days ago it stopped working for some reason... I'll just explain what are my issues.
In fact the pen tablet in itself still works. All of the Del are on. The tablet recognizes my fingertips and, the desktop center and all of the parameters seem to work as if the pen tablet had absolutely no issue. But it won't recognize my pen anymore. Whenever it enters in contact with the tablet, the cursor either won't move, or will jump to the top of my screen and... Won't recognize the movements at all. Now I uninstalled the drivers, and reinstalled them maybe thrice, and the problem will still remain. I also updated recently the drivers. They are compatible with WIN 7. I tried to check out some thing, I used my fingertips on the tablet and interrupted the cursor while using each of my pens. I have one intuos 5 pen, one bamboo, and another intuos pen but i don't know which model exactly. I've also uninstalled the recent driver and reinstalled an old one but it caused bsods, I had to reupdate the tablet.
The bamboo still recognizes its pen but it has absolutely no pressure when I use it to draw with paint tool sai which is the software I master in fact.
I don't know what to do now. It's really important to me, it would be so nice to have some help with that.

wacom1

Re: Intuos medium and bamboo pen recognition issue

Postby wacom1 » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 08:26

I guess, that the pen is faulty. If it has an eraser, you can use that to test - often only one side of the pen has stopped. You can also open tablet properties -> About -> Diagnostics and check, if the pen/eraser is detected.

orianne28

Postby orianne28 » Mon 13. Mar 2017, 18:47

it's indeed the pen's fault. It doesn't seem to be recognized by the tablet anymore. What can I do about it? Is the inner circuit possible to be fixed or should I buy another one? And, may I know what kind of stylus are compatible with the intuos 5 if it's not possible?

orianne28

Postby orianne28 » Sun 19. Mar 2017, 09:09

up?

Return to “Pen Tablets”