NEW tablet driver 6.3.23-4 for OSX released. For release notes use the link below the driver on the download page. Fixed: Problem mit modifiers on keyboard in combination with pentip, accidential double-clicks etc. Last update for an issue with ZBrush navigation.

New version for for Windows 6.3.23-1: Fixed various problems - zooming with expresskeys, 'driver not responding' error message and others.

For more details see the driver release notes on the driver download page.

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom Cintiq Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to version 1.2.3.0 to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer. - There is now also such a firmware update for MobileStudio Pro for this issue.

Color calibration

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
annie00

Color calibration

Postby annie00 » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 06:17

I was just setting up Windows 10 and it just went from blue set up screen to plain black. I can see the back lights are on but the whole thing has gone blank. Restarting it has not worked. I know the surface pro did that sometimes but they had force start up button, what do I do for the MSP13 :s FIXED

Also is there a way to calibrate the screens color display settings for the MSP while it is attached to a mac? The MSP screen looks very bright with a reddish purple tinge to it. I'd like it to resemble the mac screen somewhat at least.
Last edited by annie00 on Fri 21. Apr 2017, 23:52, edited 2 times in total.

annie00

color calibration?

Postby annie00 » Fri 21. Apr 2017, 08:35

Ok so I managed to use the hold power button and lower volume button down for 15 seconds command to force start windows, which is what is used on the surface pro. Have got it up and running.

I'd still like to know if there was a way to calibrate the colours so they're not so oversaturated and pinkish red when connected to the mac. Also if there is a way to tone down the brightness. Very bright and saturated colours are really painful to look at x.x

cocouacocoua

Re: Color calibration

Postby cocouacocoua » Sun 14. May 2017, 18:19

annie00 wrote:I was just setting up Windows 10 and it just went from blue set up screen to plain black. I can see the back lights are on but the whole thing has gone blank. Restarting it has not worked. I know the surface pro did that sometimes but they had force start up button, what do I do for the MSP13 :s FIXED

Also is there a way to calibrate the screens color display settings for the MSP while it is attached to a mac? The MSP screen looks very bright with a reddish purple tinge to it. I'd like it to resemble the mac screen somewhat at least.

same reddish thing here with the CP16, looking forward for help!!

if the color are ok in windows then is not the unit, but the OSX drivers, but is unusable right now

Return to “Pen Computers”