New drivers posted for Mac and Win, version 6.3.25. Now supporting OSX High Sierra. Windows driver 6.3.25-3 is updated to versiob 6.3.25-5 now to fix an issue with the WL Kit. Download drivers and release notes here: http://www.wacom.com/support/product-support/drivers

Note: All users seeing wavy lines using a Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Wacom MSP, Cintiq/Intuos Pro 13” or 16”, please update the tablet pen firmware to address this issue. The update is now available via the Wacom Desktop Center application on your computer.

For clicking problems with Google Chrome see:
http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guid ... ListPage-1

Problem with Intuos Pro S and Paint Tool Sai.

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
Fujoumi

Problem with Intuos Pro S and Paint Tool Sai.

Postby Fujoumi » Mon 17. Jul 2017, 11:22

First of all, sorry for my bad english. I'll try to make my problem clear.
I've recently purchased a Wacom Intuos Pro Small, I've installed it following every step, uninstalled the previous drivers and repeated this process several times. I've always used Paint Tool Sai and it worked perfectly with my old tablet (a very old model, CTF-420) but with the new one, it randomly lose pen connection or something like that. I think that it only happens with the "pen" tool on the linework layer, because the other tools seems to work. So, the problem is that every two strokes approximately the tablet pen stops working for about 30 seconds, I can move the cursor but I can't select anything or draw. It is very frustrating.
This is my second tablet in a month, because I had the same problem with the previous one (an Intuos Comic Medium) and I thought the tablet pen was broken, but now I've realised that it is a compatibility problem or something about Paint Tool Sai, because the Intuos Pro works fine in Photoshop (not perfect, though).
Searching on the Internet for a solution, I've read a lot of posts about pen-pressure problems, but anything like mine. Paint Tool Sai recognizes my pren-pressure.
I don't want to change my drawing software now that I've learnt to use Sai, so I hope someone can help me with this (and thank you for reading so far).

wacom1

Re: Problem with Intuos Pro S and Paint Tool Sai.

Postby wacom1 » Mon 17. Jul 2017, 12:11

What is your operating system ? Did you try to turn off touch and the 'use Windows Ink' option ?

Return to “Pen Tablets”