Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/

Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

About ARM architecture-based computer support:
Check our FAQ: Does the Wacom driver support ARM architecture-based computers?

A SUPPORTED TABLET WAS NOT FOUND

Intuos, Intuos Pro, Bamboo, Graphire, etc.
astitiiiiiiik

Postby astitiiiiiiik » Mon 21. Aug 2017, 06:50

This is going to be long, please bear with me.

So I have my tablet, I plugged it in, and there were lights in it. But the cursor would not move. Even if the light was responding to my stylus.
The disk was misplaced, and I don't have it in the moment, so I installed a driver for Wacom Intuos. My device is Intuos CTL-490 Pen Only Device, as shown by the device manager. It has this yellow triangle though.

Upon following the tablet driver's installation demands, I tried restarting it but to no avail. It has been going on for a while now, sometimes my task bar would say device driver was not successfully found. The cursor wouldn't budge. I opened the Wacom Tablet Properties and a window appeared saying, "A SUPPORTED TABLET WAS NOT FOUND." Using the driver I've installed from the official site, I've tried reinstalling it many times but still, it wouldn't even move.

I went to the drivers manager in my computer, and went to the Human Interface Devices before and it still had this yellow annoying triangle in it.

I need your help, I'm desperate since I am only a student and I bought it with my hard-earned savings. Any helpful reply would be truly appreciated.

My main problem is, the cursor wouldn't respond. I just need it to move then I'll deal with the pressure sensitivity later.

astitiiiiiiik

Postby astitiiiiiiik » Mon 21. Aug 2017, 06:50

This is going to be long, please bear with me.

So I have my tablet, I plugged it in, and there were lights in it. But the cursor would not move. Even if the light was responding to my stylus.
The disk was misplaced, and I don't have it in the moment, so I installed a driver for Wacom Intuos. My device is Intuos CTL-490 Pen Only Device, as shown by the device manager. It has this yellow triangle though.

Upon following the tablet driver's installation demands, I tried restarting it but to no avail. It has been going on for a while now, sometimes my task bar would say device driver was not successfully found. The cursor wouldn't budge. I opened the Wacom Tablet Properties and a window appeared saying, "A SUPPORTED TABLET WAS NOT FOUND." Using the driver I've installed from the official site, I've tried reinstalling it many times but still, it wouldn't even move.

I went to the drivers manager in my computer, and went to the Human Interface Devices before and it still had this yellow annoying triangle in it.

I need your help, I'm desperate since I am only a student and I bought it with my hard-earned savings. Any helpful reply would be truly appreciated.

My main problem is, the cursor wouldn't respond. I just need it to move then I'll deal with the pressure sensitivity later.

wacom4

Re: A SUPPORTED TABLET WAS NOT FOUND

Postby wacom4 » Mon 21. Aug 2017, 08:18

This looks like an issue within Windows.
When the yellow triangle shows, it means that the computer could not recognize the device successfully.
Did you try another USB port?
Could you try the Intuos on another PC/Mac?
Do you have another Micro-USB Cable that fits?

A reboot should be helping as well - but you should unplug the Intuos first, and only plug it in as soon as Windows is started up completely.

Return to “Pen Tablets”