Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/
Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Pen not working after Mac OSX update June 2019:
http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4011

Why is the cursor on Windows a white dot or crosshairs?
http://forum.wacom.eu/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4013#p8912

Mac OS 10.15 Catalina Beta:
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideId=015-916

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you wondering which software to choose, check the trial versions below:

Wacom Color Manager with Mobilestudio Pro (16)

Cintiq Companion, Cintiq Companion Hybrid, Cintiq Companion 2 and MobileStudio Pro
JanvBNetherlands

Wacom Color Manager with Mobilestudio Pro (16)

Postby JanvBNetherlands » Tue 14. Aug 2018, 09:26

Does anyone use the Wacom Color Manager to color calibrate / profile the Mobilestudio Pro (16)?
Any problems with it?

My new Wacom hardware calibrater itself does work, and the Wacom software, the newest version 1.4 can connect with the Mobilestudio's own display, but I think it cannot read the, with the screen stored, values. The software reports in the measurement part: ' failed to connect, a matching display was found but could not be opened. The solution there stated, do not work here: 1. retry, 2. close Wacom OSD, 3. restart.

I tried a lot: reinstalling the program, restarts, updating both Nvidia drivers from Nvidia's website, even installing older drivers. Makes no difference at all, same message.

Installing the oldest software, version 1.0 does work more or less, the program sees the display and I can calibrate it, but without the DAC = Automatic Display Control, and only with all screen controls unchecked. I don't know how good such a color calibration really is. And with this software on the mobilestudio pro you have to read the screen with a loupe, even if it is on 350-500%.

I found a version 1.3 Wacom software and this gets the screen more or less connected, also not working with the DAC and it just does not calibrate right, gives a totally green or totally purple screen, so something goes very wrong.

I have nothing connected to the mobilestudio, only the Wacom hardware calibrater. Have the latest Windows 10 update and all drivers, BIOS and firmware updated.

I had the screen profiled before with an old calibrater, the Spider2 express and this works, but I understand from their website that is a too old hardware/software for this new screen, so I removed the software and ICC profile and bought the Wacom Color Manager, which should give, acording to Wacom information, the best possible calibration. I need a calibrated display for inspecting the file before printing on the Canon ipf6400. I do digital graphic art and a some photography.

I contacted Wacom with the chat function and the contacting person couldn't solve it and will consult her team and email me. No respons yet.

Nothing to be found on the internet yet about calibrating the Mobilestudio with Wacom Color Manager.

So does anyone have any idea?

wacom4

Re: Wacom Color Manager with Mobilestudio Pro (16)

Postby wacom4 » Wed 22. Aug 2018, 09:21

We are working on a version of Color Manager which supports MobileStudio Pro.
This software is to be expected in the October / November 2018 timeframe.

JanvBNetherlands

Postby JanvBNetherlands » Wed 22. Aug 2018, 09:25

Well that is good news. Thanks for the reply.

JanvBNetherlands

Postby JanvBNetherlands » Mon 3. Dec 2018, 14:02

Is there any news yet about the updated Wacom Color Management software for the Wacom Mobilestudio Pro?

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Wed 5. Dec 2018, 08:01

I believe we are still running tests. It will be up as soon as it's ready. I will post it in the announcement board when it becomes available.

JanvBNetherlands

Postby JanvBNetherlands » Wed 5. Dec 2018, 08:17

That is the news I was hoping for. I am still very happy with the Mobilestudio Pro, use it every day for drawing and as my main computer, but really want to try out the updated Color Manager. My prints are OK, but I would like to check if the colors of the screen and print can still be more the same if calibration of the Mobilestudio is more reliable. Thanks very much.

gammarART

Postby gammarART » Sat 2. Mar 2019, 12:10

Hi there,

since three days I try to calibrate the mobilestudio 16" screen with the wacom Color Manager x-Rite and the newest software from january.
But as soon as I select "native" for color gamut it ends after the calbrating process with the error "color matrix can't send to monitor...".
Time after time and nothing works... calibrating in AdobeRGB brings horribly DeltaE – every time...

What can I do?
I bought the mobilestudio for its amazing screen but until now I can't notice the color accuracy because of no calibrating option that works...

Unhappy greetings from Germany.
Oliver

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Tue 5. Mar 2019, 09:16

gammarART wrote:Hi there,

since three days I try to calibrate the mobilestudio 16" screen with the wacom Color Manager x-Rite and the newest software from january.
But as soon as I select "native" for color gamut it ends after the calbrating process with the error "color matrix can't send to monitor...".
Time after time and nothing works... calibrating in AdobeRGB brings horribly DeltaE – every time...

What can I do?
I bought the mobilestudio for its amazing screen but until now I can't notice the color accuracy because of no calibrating option that works...

Unhappy greetings from Germany.
Oliver

Hello.
Do you have any firmware updates available from Wacom Desktop Center?
Can you please confirm which version of WCM you have installed? Is it version 1.3.1 or 1.5.1?

Have you been able to claribrate the display before using "native"? What happens when you try using RBG and sRGB? Do you have the same result?

For further assistance with color calibration, please contact our support - https://support.wacom.com

JanvBNetherlands

Postby JanvBNetherlands » Tue 5. Mar 2019, 09:36

Can't find this new software, you mention, from januari 2019. Is it there already? If you used the older software from for instance 2018, this certenly doesn't work with the Wacom Mobile Studio. I am still waiting for the updated software. Wacom promessed this for the end of 2018, but to my knowledge it still isn't there. So the Wacom Mobile Studio can't still not be calibrated with the Wacom Color Manager, although Wacom stated on their website that it can be used. Still not the truth til now (indeed no connection with the screen).

gammarART

Postby gammarART » Tue 5. Mar 2019, 10:29

It's the latest available Color Manager Version 1.5.1 and all Desktop Center Updates are installed.

Adobe RGB >> Works but horribly Delta E > 4 or 6 in all colors, greys, black and white

sRGB >> Works but also horribly Delta E > 4 or 7 (!!)

native >> Doesn't work: "color matrix can't send to monitor"

This is extremely annoying :(

Return to “Pen Computers”