Wacom Customer Support page: https://support.wacom.com/
Wacom Product Resources - Drivers, Manuals, Warranty Information & Others

Mac OS 10.15 Catalina Support:
https://www.wacom.com/en-de/support?guideId=015-916
NOTE: Apple Released 10.15.1 which solves some of these issues. Please update as soon as possible.

Why is the cursor on Windows a white dot or crosshairs? [FIXED]:
https://www.wacom.com/en-de/support?guideId=015-661

Product Registration:
Please register our products on https://www.wacom.com/register
How do I register my Wacom device?

Drawing software:
If you wondering which software to choose, check the trial versions below:

Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Cintiq and Cintiq Pro
wacom5

Re: Cintiq 27QHD - no display (black screen)

Postby wacom5 » Fri 14. Dec 2018, 07:39

FisherMan16 wrote:I have the same broblem, my Cintiq 27 QHD is still workin the top ligh is on and the 3 light on the right is on as well the pen still working but my pc don’t show up the tablet and the screen of the Wacom remain black even with a light shining to the screen there is no picture, if any one get fixed his tablet would be nice to help because I am beyond the warranty and Wacom are very expensive

Sorry to read that. You need to get the device repaired. Unfortunately, there is no other option.

FisherMan16

Postby FisherMan16 » Fri 14. Dec 2018, 17:53

Yes I know there is no other option, but maybe is a little fix and does not cost much money, so Wacom gona fix it at high price for 700 or 800 pound in this case no because My pocket at this time don’t allow me to spend that amount, I think I am gone a look for a Pc repair maybe it cost me cheaper hopefully I am really heart broken like my beloved Wacom plenty off tears good bye Wacom

FisherMan16

Postby FisherMan16 » Fri 14. Dec 2018, 23:15

FisherMan16 wrote:Yes I know there is no other option, but maybe is a little fix and does not cost much money, so Wacom gona fix it at high price for 700 or 800 pound in this case no because My pocket at this time don’t allow me to spend that amount, I think I am gone a look for a Pc repair maybe it cost me cheaper hopefully I am really heart broken like my beloved Wacom plenty off tears good bye Wacom

BenAndHuts

Postby BenAndHuts » Sat 15. Dec 2018, 22:48

Hi,
I experienced a similar issue today with my Cintiq Pro 24 bought in July.
I launched 2 driver updates from the Wacom Desktop Center (one after the other) and the second one, related to the Pen, finished with an error message and then the screen went black. The power light of the Cintiq and the options buttons on the top of the screen were still lit.
I waited several minutes, but nothing changed.
Since the Cintiq is no more reactive.
I will call the local support on Monday, but this is just disappointing

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 17. Dec 2018, 15:57

FisherMan16 wrote:Yes I know there is no other option, but maybe is a little fix and does not cost much money, so Wacom gona fix it at high price for 700 or 800 pound in this case no because My pocket at this time don’t allow me to spend that amount, I think I am gone a look for a Pc repair maybe it cost me cheaper hopefully I am really heart broken like my beloved Wacom plenty off tears good bye Wacom

Sorry, nothing I can recommend here. I would still contact support if you haven't already. The price might be lower than you expect.

BenAndHuts wrote:Hi,
I experienced a similar issue today with my Cintiq Pro 24 bought in July.
I launched 2 driver updates from the Wacom Desktop Center (one after the other) and the second one, related to the Pen, finished with an error message and then the screen went black. The power light of the Cintiq and the options buttons on the top of the screen were still lit.
I waited several minutes, but nothing changed.
Since the Cintiq is no more reactive.
I will call the local support on Monday, but this is just disappointing

Really sorry to read this.

FisherMan16

Postby FisherMan16 » Mon 17. Dec 2018, 16:40

Hi, thank you for the reply, I didn’t contact Wacom yet, I appreciate if you contact them for me thank you in advance.

FisherMan16

Postby FisherMan16 » Sun 23. Dec 2018, 16:38

Pakmanv wrote:Mine died aswell just ~12 months into owning it. No display and no led indicators. I sented in for repair and finally got it back and it was noted that they replaced the PCB. reliability -1.

Hi, I have the same problem with my Cintiq, can you please tell me wich PCB they changed, there is 3 of them inside the 27” QHD thank you

javiermrmn

Postby javiermrmn » Tue 16. Apr 2019, 17:46

I had this issue a year ago. Sadly had to send it to repair, with a crazy extra shipping cost on top because of my location, but fast turn around of sending a new one. Nothing less expected for around 1000$ fee over a supposed issue plus the extra shipping.
and
IT
JUST
HAPPENED
AGAIN.
wtf

littleredplane

Postby littleredplane » Sat 18. May 2019, 17:09

I've posted a new topic on this as well.

Cintiq 27HD, refurb, bought last August, works perfectly. Attached to Macbook Pro. Suddenly today the screen came up with a rainbow of colours and then nothing. Tried all the available solutions but nothing, black screen. Strange thing is when I switch it on, blue light is there and the touch keys (settings/keyboard) still work and show up their menus on my Mac. I have an old 13HD screen as well, tried that and it's ok so it's not the Mac thunderbolt port. Looks like a cable or hardware problem. I've contacted support but am desparate, am half way through a major project and need the full screen. Am UK based and close to London, don't know if anyone else has had experiences with Wacom in this area in terms of sending stuff back I'd love to know...and if anyone from Wacom is here to help...please please do...my deadline is coming!!

wacom5

Postby wacom5 » Mon 20. May 2019, 13:36

There is not other solution other than having the device repaired. Please stay in touch with our support and they will assist you.
https://support.wacom.com

Return to “Pen Displays”